2014 Award Winners: Congratulations to the following winners!
- Program of the Year: AON Hewitt, Thomson Reuters and Workday
- Talent Acquisition Program of the Year: Boehringer Ingelheim and Cielo (Pinstripe/Ochrehouse)
- Thought Leader of the Year: Bruce Morton, Allegis Global Solutions
- Program of the Year: Mahindra and PeopleStrong
- Thought Leader of the Year: Shelly Singh, PeopleStrong
- Learning & Development Program of the Year: Bank of Ireland and Accenture
- Program of the Year: Gas Natural Fenosa and Accenture
- Talent Acquisition Program of the Year: Anheuser-Busch InBev and Cielo
- Thought Leader of the Year: Nita Clark, Involvement and Participation Association
HR knows that with proper budget and resources it can develop the business operating model and metrics to deliver to an organization the most productive workforce. And, a more productive workforce means a more competitive effective and more profitable company. Winners have demonstrated how HR drives the overall success of business, the partners and technologies and best practices and measurements you need to ensure HR is doing its part to deliver growth and profit.
All nominations were required to provide demonstrable evidence of how the nominee(s) garnered exceptional results through their efforts within their organizations and / or the HRO industry within the awards year.
**The details of all final nominations can be viewed in the voting packet below.**