Professional Development and Connection
The HRO Today Association is the premier networking and content community for advancing the HR profession. By engaging in professional development opportunities and connecting with peers, members improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of their HR operations and service delivery — and showcase their own successes in the process.
One of the most effective ways to improve operations is to learn and apply the best practices of master practitioners. Backed by the reputation of HRO Today, the Association curates a menu of unmatched professional development opportunities lead by HR thought leaders and delivered in convenient formats designed for today’s executives.
Membership also provides access to our extensive network of practitioners, providers, analysts, and partners. Members are able to leverage relevant and lasting connections to feature their talents and accomplishments on a global stage and accelerate career progression.
The HRO Today Association membership experience includes the following professional development and networking resources — all designed to give members the value and visibility needed to reach professional goals:
- Expansive library of on-demand Professional Development Livestream Sessions
- Access to the global online Member Directory
- Subscription to HRO Today digital edition
- Opportunities to create industry standards and processes via Association committees
- Participation in focus groups that determine criteria for the HR industry’s go-to customer satisfaction ratings, the Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups
- Visibility through participation in annual Awards Program
Questions? Contact Wendy Metzgar at email@example.com