The HRO Today Association is the premier global network and content community for advancing the human resources profession. By engaging in professional development opportunities and connecting with peers, members improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of HR operations and service delivery and help to transform the industry.
Our menu of benefits is designed with varied schedules, interests, and goals in mind. Members can mix and match engagement and educational opportunities to create their ideal membership experience.
Growing and Strengthening Your Network
- Connect with the largest global community of HR professionals via our online Member Directory. For member companies, everyone on the team receives a profile.
- Share proven strategies and insights via multiple digital channels reserved for members, including our online member resource library and monthly newsletter.
- Member logos are displayed on the HRO Today Association website to recognize participation and support.
Learning and Thought Leadership
- Attend an unlimited number of Professional Development Livestreams, members-only programs covering today’s hottest topics. Members can also access a ton of content at their convenience from our extensive on-demand library.
- Explore the latest workforce trends at the HRO Today Association Conference, a one-day retreat offering in-depth sessions and dedicated networking time to create a well-rounded and memorable experience. Member companies receive two complimentary passes.
- Receive a subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
Advancing the Profession
- Serve on an HRO Today Association Committee to review resources, technology and programming with the goal of improving HR systems and transforming industry standards.
- Recognize the most impactful and inspirational initiatives in the industry – including your own – by submitting nominations for the HRO Today Association Awards.
- Play a role in shaping the HR industry’s go-to customer satisfaction ratings by reviewing questions and methodology in the Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups.
Annual fee: $3,500 (your entire HR team receives the full menu of benefits listed above)