The HRO Today Association is the premier networking and content community for advancing the profession of human resources. Members improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of HR operations, service delivery and technology strategy.
HRO Today Association membership offers VALUE and VISIBILITY:
- Access HR decision makers and buyers at all levels
- Showcase thought leadership on multiple platforms
- Elevate brand awareness
- Transform industry standards
Our benefits menu is designed with varied schedules, interests, and goals in mind. Members can mix and match engagement and educational opportunities to create the experience that is ideal for them.
Growing and Strengthening Your Network
- Connect with the largest global community of HR professionals via our online Member Directory. For member companies, everyone on the team receives a profile.
- Explore the latest workforce trends and enjoy dedicated networking time with clients at the HRO Today Association Conference. Member companies receive a 50% discount on conference passes.
- Share proven strategies and insights via multiple digital channels reserved for members, including an online library of featured member resources and monthly newsletter.
- Have your logo displayed on the HRO Today Association website so all visitors recognize your involvement and support.
Learning and Thought Leadership
- Attend unlimited Professional Development Livestream Sessions, members-only programs covering the hottest topics, and access a ton of content at any time from our extensive on-demand library.
- Showcase a service or technology that improves HR by presenting a Livestream Session or a TLC Talk — both make great sales tools.
- Receive a subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
Advancing the Profession
- Serve on HRO Today Association Committees and review resources, technology and programming with the potential to improve HR systems and transform industry standards.
- Recognize the most impactful and inspirational initiatives in the industry – including your own – by submitting nominations for the HRO Today Association Awards.
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to quality and improve your position in this competitive industry by participating in the HRO Today Association Provider Certification Program.
- Play a role in shaping the HR industry’s go-to customer satisfaction ratings by reviewing questions and methodology in the Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups.
Make sure you’re a part of the conversation, whether the outcome is anecdotal information, a bottom-line enhancing partnership, or an enduring business relationship whose value cannot be measured.
Membership fee (includes your entire HR team):
$10,000 per region – North America, EMEA or APAC
Or $25,000 for Global (includes all three regions – BEST DEAL)
Contact Renee Preston, Vice President of Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (215) 606-9562.