What’s the event about?
Sustaining Engagement, Leadership and Culture in Times of Crisis and Change.
Human Resource departments in Healthcare are facing a situation unlike any they have before. The COVID outbreak has highlighted any number of problems, from how healthcare organizations operate from a business perspective to how understaffed many are in facing this crisis…more
2 Day Conference
September 21 – 22, 2020
The AMA Conference Center, Atlanta
Will be submitted to HRCI credits
Ronald L. Copeland, MD, FACS, is senior vice president of National Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity strategy and policy and chief equity, inclusion, and diversity officer for Kaiser Permanente. Through multiple collaborations, he leads Kaiser Permanente's program-wide...
Chief Human Resources Officer, Mayo Clinic Cathy is the Chief Human Resources Officer for Mayo Clinic. She is responsible for the human resource strategies and services that ensure that Mayo’s current and future workforce fulfill Mayo’s primary value of ensuring the...
Chief Nursing Officer, University Hospitals Cathy A. Knorzer, RN, MSN, NP-BC, NEA-BC is Chief Nursing Officer at University Hospitals St. John Medical Center in Westlake, Ohio. Cathy has been an RN for 35 years, A Certified Women’s and Children’s Nurse Practitioner...
Topics will include:
- The Concept of Health Equity
- Removing bias and developing cultural competency to impact the quality of care
- Engaging and Developing Physicians and Nurses
- Fostering Innovation and Happiness in the midst of adversity
- Innovative Performance Management
- Promoting and Sustaining Employee Wellbeing
- Supporting a sound organizational culture
- Increasing recruiting efficiency
- The Role of Technology in creating an optimal employee experience
- The Value of Inclusive Leadership
Become A Sponsor
Every solution provider has different goals. At HRO Today events, sponsors can choose a package that best fits their budget and aligns with their marketing goals. If you have a case study that you would like to present at an HRO Today in-person or virtual event, click the button below to complete the form, and a representative will contact you.