What’s the event about?
Sustaining Engagement, Leadership and Culture in Times of Crisis and Change.
Human Resource departments in Healthcare are facing a situation unlike any they have before. The COVID outbreak has highlighted any number of problems, from how healthcare organizations operate from a business perspective to how understaffed many are in facing this crisis…more
2 Day Conference
September 21 – 22, 2020
Will be submitted to HRCI credits
Vice President Talent and Experience, Houston Methodist Thomas has been with Houston Methodist since May 2015. His responsibility includes creation of the talent acquisition strategy for the enterprise as well as leader of Organizational and Leadership Development....
Chief Human Resources Officer, Houston Methodist Carole Hackett serves as Senior Vice President of Houston Methodist. In her current role she leads the Human Resources and Wellness function for the 7 hospitals of the Houston Methodist System, 2 Physician...
Ronald L. Copeland, MD, FACS, is senior vice president of National Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity strategy and policy and chief equity, inclusion, and diversity officer for Kaiser Permanente. Through multiple collaborations, he leads Kaiser Permanente's program-wide...
Topics will include:
- The Concept of Health Equity
- Removing bias and developing cultural competency to impact the quality of care
- Engaging and Developing Physicians and Nurses
- Fostering Innovation and Happiness in the midst of adversity
- Innovative Performance Management
- Promoting and Sustaining Employee Wellbeing
- Supporting a sound organizational culture
- Increasing recruiting efficiency
- The Role of Technology in creating an optimal employee experience
- The Value of Inclusive Leadership
Become A Sponsor
Every solution provider has different goals. At HRO Today events, sponsors can choose a package that best fits their budget and aligns with their marketing goals. If you have a case study that you would like to present at an HRO Today in-person or virtual event, click the button below to complete the form, and a representative will contact you.