Nominations are now being accepted for the 2021 HRO Today Association Awards!
Please read all information on this page before submitting your nomination. See FAQ below.
Award Ceremonies and Deadlines
- EMEA and North America: The awards for the EMEA and North America regions will be presented during the HRO Today Association Conference, a virtual event, on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Submission Deadline: October 1, 2021.
Thank you to Madison, the host of the Awards Ceremony at the 2021 HRO Today Association Conference
- APAC: The awards for the APAC region will be presented during a virtual ceremony on December 16, 2021 at 8PM ET. Submission Deadline: November 1, 2021.
Nominees must be able to attend their respective award ceremony to qualify as a finalist. No exceptions. Finalists receive complimentary registration to the event.
Company/Team Awards Categories – Read full descriptions here
- Best In Class: Candidate Experience/Reputation
- Business Partnership Excellence
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence
- HR Team of the Year
- Innovation in HR Technology
- Recruitment Team of the Year
- Thought Leadership (HR Excellence) Award
Individual Awards Categories – Read full descriptions here
- Executive HR Champion
- Leadership Award
- Thought Leadership (HR Excellence) Award
- Can I nominate myself? Yes, candidates can nominate themselves and/or others in the company/team categories and individual categories.
- Do nominees and nominators have to be HRO Today Association members? No, neither the nominee nor the person submitting the nomination have to be Association members.
- Are there any fees required to submit a nomination? There are no fees to be paid at any point in the awards program.
- Do nominees have to attend the award ceremony to be eligible to be finalists and to win? Yes, nominees must confirm their ability to attend the award ceremony in the region in which they are nominated to be considered as a finalist. Only those who confirm via email their ability to attend the award ceremony will be announced as finalists (if selected by the judges). For any award listed as a partnership award (e.g., the Business Partnership Excellence Award), both parties are required to be available to accept the award at the event.
- Do finalists have to pay to attend the event? All finalists receive a complimentary registration to their respective event.
- How are finalists and winners chosen? All submissions are reviewed by a judging panel to choose finalists and winners.
- When are winners announced? All winners are kept confidential until announced at award ceremonies.
You will be asked to select the region and award category within the form.
If you have questions, please contact Wendy Metzgar, Director of Membership Services.
- HR Excellence in Thought Leadership: SolarWinds
- Recruitment Team of the Year: Allegis Global Solutions
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HR Team of the Year: Quincus
- HR Excellence in Thought Leadership: Venus Soundararajan, Corporate Human Resources, BOB Financial Solutions
- Leadership: Manoj Kumar Chaudhary, Head of HR — Public Markets, Edelweiss Financial Services
*APAC awards donated by Engage2Excel
North America and EMEA Regions
The 2020 HRO Today Association Awards for the North America and EMEA Regions were announced at the HRO Today Association Conference on November 17 in a ceremony sponsored by Madison Performance Group. (View the full press release)
- EMEA Engagement Strategy Excellence, Practitioner: Weir Minerals Europe Limited
- EMEA Engagement Strategy Excellence, Provider: PaySafe
- EMEA Recruitment Team of the Year: TURKCELL
- EMEA Best in Class: Candidate Experience and HR Technology: Sonae
- EMEA Business Partnership Excellence: AXA IMS and Topia
- North America HR Excellence in Thought Leadership: SolarWinds
- North America HR Team of the Year: Black Knight, Inc.
- North America Innovation in HR Technology: Staff Management | SMX (Stafftrack)
- North America Business Partnership Excellence – Enterprise: Yoh and Discovery, Inc.
- North America Business Partnership Excellence – Healthcare: Cielo and McKesson
- North America Best in Class: Candidate Experience and Reputation: Symphony Talent and SCRIPPS Health
- North America Engagement Strategy Excellence, Provider: PaySafe
- North America Engagement Strategy Excellence, Practitioner: Independence Blue Cross
- North America Recruitment Team of the Year: GSK
- North America Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: CVS Health
- EMEA HR Excellence in Thought Leadership: Michelle Hay, CHRO, Cushman & Wakefield
- North America HR Excellence in Thought Leadership, HR Practitioner: DeLancey Johnson, Director of Employee Relations, Memorial Healthcare System
- North America HR Excellence in Thought Leadership, Provider: Sarah Palmer, RPO Division President, EVP of Marketing, Hueman People Solutions
- North America Leadership Award – Manufacturing: David Cantagallo, Human Resources Manager, Ford Motor Company – Romeo Engine
- North America Leadership Award – Services &Technology: Dwight Cooper, CEO/Founder, Hueman People Solutions
- North America Leadership Award – Service/Retail: Kara MacKillop, Chief of Staff and EVP People & Culture, Canada Goose
*EMEA awards donated by Engage2Excel
2020 HRO Today Association Company/Team Award Finalists for the EMEA and North America Regions:
2020 HRO Today Association Company/Team Award Finalists for the APAC Region:
Congratulations to Our Past Finalists and Winners
- 2019 Winners: click here
- 2018 Winners: click here
- 2017 Winners: click here
- 2016 Winners: click here
- 2015 Winners: click here
- 2014 Winners: click here