Mark your calendars for the 2021 HRO Today Association Conference
Wednesday, November 17
In addition to top-tier educational content, this year’s conference will include more networking breaks that are long enough to allow for the in-depth conversations that lead to meaningful contacts.
The Remo platform pioneers a 2-D worldview, which means that objects and visuals come to life. Conference attendees look down onto the platform from a birds-eye’s view (see right), so they can see the whole area and immerse themselves in the event.
When guests enter the conference, they receive a marker with their photo or initial so they can track each other as they move about the event.
Attendees can enjoy easy, face-to-face interactions in real-time by joining a table (see left). This includes casual conversations, networking, and everything in-between! Plus, a built-in virtual business card makes it easy to connect after the conference on LinkedIn.
Watch this page for more information about attending, speaking, and/or sponsoring this year’s event. Please refer specific questions to Wendy Metzgar, Director of Member Services, at Wendy.Metzgar@Shared.Xpertise.com.
The 2020 HRO Today Association Conference on November 17 had record attendance, with 100+ participants coming together to hear the latest strategies for using technology to attract and retain talent. Jump to session overviews | Download presentations (members only)
Attendees used the new REMO platform to jump from table to virtual table during networking breaks to make meaningful connections with HR professionals from across the globe.
This year’s attendees included: Global Chief Human Resources Officer * SVP of Global HR * Director of Talent Acquisition and Development * Sr. Manager – Talent Acquisition * HR Business Partner * Sr. Human Resources Manager * CHRO * VP Workforce Strategies & Chief Diversity Officer * VP Talent Acquisition * Chief Culture and Talent Officer * Vice President, Human Resources * Chief People Officer * Sr. Director, Talent Strategy * Chief Talent Officer.
HR leaders joined us from companies including Appriss, Applus+, The Bancorp, Canada Goose, Chapters Health System, Cintas, Covanta, Cushman & Wakefield, CVS Health, Ford Motor Company, GSK, Independence Blue Cross, Infosys, Lineage Logistics, MediaCom, MSC Industrial Supply, Siemens Energy, SolarWinds, Sonae, Turkcell, Walmart, Weir Minerals Europe, and more!
Networking Topical Table Hosts
HRO Today Association members can access slide decks from the sessions by logging in here.
Attendees/registrants can access slide decks by contacting Wendy.Metzgar@sharedxpertise.com.
Mike Dachenhaus, Senior Director, Digital Transformation, Yoh
- Learn more about communication styles that resonate with top talent.
- Understand why a digital strategy is an effective use of budget and why it’s important to attract the right talent.
- Gain a better understanding and insight of analytics that can help drive better talent acquisition decisions within your organization.
Dr. Peter Cappelli, Director, Wharton Center for Human Resources
- How to know what the technology is actually doing, how it works
- What the legal liabilities can be from the different approaches
- Whether these tools are ones you can do on your own
- What is involved in building tools to make good hiring decisions
(Clockwise from upper left): Ginny Angilello, CHRO, Covanta; Elliot Clark, CEO, SharedXpertise (moderator); Max Langenkamp, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer & Vice President – Human Resources, Cintas; Debbie Kemp, Chief People Officer, MediaCom
Judd Weisgal, Senior VP, Madison Performance Group
- Wow your employees. Creating effective programs that employees care about
- Transparency about budgets and your program
- New expectations of organizations and employees
Josh Winright, Emerging Tech Business Partner, Pontoon Solutions
- Learn how automation can streamline your onboarding processes and ensure compliance
- Discuss market trends and appetite for virtual processes during and post-COVID
- Review a case study for benefits of virtual onboarding, including significantly reduced times to onboard and improved candidate and hiring manager experiences
If you have questions about the 2020 HRO Today Association Conference or about next years event, please contact Wendy.Metzgar@sharedxpertise.com.